- Therapeutic Massage
- Pregnancy Massage (Prenatal + Postnatal)
- Myofascial Massage
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Seated Chair Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
A Modern Approach Massage Therapy Clinic provides therapeutic massage and bodywork for the enhancement of health and well-being to health-minded individuals. We are dedicated to provide our clients with nurturing treatments and continuing education to promote relaxation and self-healing. The success of A Modern Approach is built on trust, expertise, professionalism, and a personal touch that always puts the health and well-being of our clients first.
Massage therapy is a comprehensive intervention involving a range of techniques to manipulate the soft tissues and joints of the body. The purpose of massage therapy is to prevent, develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function or relieve pain1 (Massage Therapy Act, 1991). It is a clinically-oriented health option that achieves undeniable results in the relief of an array of discomforts stemming from stress, muscular overuse and many chronic pain syndromes.
CONDITIONS MASSAGE THERAPY CAN HELP
- Sprains, strains, repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Tendonitis (Rotator Cuff Tendonitis, Elbow Tendonitis), bursitis, fractures, dislocations
- Headaches, migraines
- Respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal conditions (IBS, chron’s, colitis, constipation, bloating)
- Temperomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- Disc herniation
- Neurological conditions (MS, Parkinson’s, neuritis, Cerebral Palsy)
- Acute and chronic conditions
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Traction Injuries/Compressed Nerves
- Poor circulation in the legs
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Respiratory Conditions (COPDs)
- Chronic Conditions (Arthritis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Pre and Post Pregnancy pain
Registered Massage Therapy is covered by most extended health-care plans. Receipts or Direct Billing available upon request.
This treatment is a wonderfully relaxing, scalp-to-toe gentle full body massage with essential oils. With the right combination of essential oils, this massage can help to relieve stress, anxiety and fatigue, soothe muscle aches and pains, stimulate your immune system, or simply help you to simply relax. The one-hour session includes an aromatherapy consultation to formulate the custom massage blend to be used during your treatment. Any custom blend left over after your massage will be sent home with you.
•60-minute treatment, $60.00